Spring 2014 News
We are using Volunteer Spot to help us coordinate the concessions stand. Volunteer Spot will need your name and e-mail address for you to volunteer. Volunteer Spot only uses your e-mail for a reminder notification. Please follow the link below.
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/e4DekM
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy! Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact , , or call and we can sign you up manually.
These times are filling fast, the sooner you sign-up, the better your chances of getting the times you want.
The Hartford Soccer Club's success comes in good part from the extraordinary effort and hard work of our volunteers. There are many you can contribute to our success:
- Field Maintenance/Painter: Field Painters are needed this spring (Time Commmitment: 1.5 Hours per week). Contact , , or call for more information.
- Concessions: We need your help, please login to Volunteer Spot to sign up for the consession stand.(Time Commmitment: 2.0 Hours per week). Contact , , or call for more information.
Fall RegistrationOnline Enrollment will begin May 1st with Fall Registeration meetings on June 3rd and June 9th at the Hartford High School, parents must attend one of these registation meetings. If you would still like to register your child for this spring season, please email , or phone
Hartford Soccer Club Recreational Program
The Hartford Soccer Club offers youths the opportunity to play soccer at several different age groups. Beginning at the U-6 level and continuing through the U-14 level, the recreational soccer program teaches the basic fundamentals of soccer while placing the main focus on having fun, fitness, and fair play.
The recreational program teams play games in the Kettle Moraine Soccer League (KMSL). Games are played on Saturdays, anytime between 8:00am and 2:00pm, and last about one hour (except for U-6 games which are played on Friday evenings). Practices are scheduled on weekday evenings.
Recreational teams are required to hold a minimum of one but no more than two practice sessions per week with a maximum of 3 hours of practice time (an optional third weekly practice session is allowed during the two weeks prior to the season). A player who consistently attends and effectively participates in practice will play at least half of the game.